03 July 2006




Ok here's another head ( a cropped in version of an uncompleted image).
Took a completely different approach today - worked in a way I've never worked before.
Partly from looking at zhu zhu's work and wip stills, partly from an inspiring conversation I had with my girlfriend today. I wanted to be more analytical and observe more closely while working. So I consciously painted with hard edged brush no pressure sensitivity. And i painted dabs. Blending with a couple texture brushes after.
I learned lots and even though it's not as good a likeness as I'd like i really enjoyed the process and am pleased with the result at this point.
Might continue with it tomorrow, or later in the week, though if i keep getting more and more detailed, I'll never get through 50 in a month :P

No comments:

Post a Comment